Política de Privacidad
WELCOME DIGITAL SOLUTIONS S.L,
is an entity with registered office at calle Poblat Tipic, Edificio Nereida, local "C", 17487, Empuriabrava, with Tax Identification Number B16794851 (hereinafter, "WELCS").
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
WELCS is responsible for the processing of personal data. In order to guarantee the appropriate management of the processing of your data, WELCS has appointed a Data Protection Delegate, to whom you may address any questions you may have and whom you may contact at email@example.com.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by users of the Website or who contact WELCS by other means may be processed by WELCS for the following purposes, depending on the type of data provided by the user, as well as the interactions that the user enters into with WELCS.
- Contact and management and processing of queries and requests from users of the Website: The personal data of users who contact WELCS through any of the contact channels made available through the Website in order to receive queries and/or requests from users will be processed for the purposes of maintaining contact between the parties, managing users of the Website, providing customer or user services and managing and processing the requests or queries made by the user through the channels provided for this purpose.
- Commercial, promotional or advertising communications: The personal data of users who contact WELCS may be processed for the purpose of sending personalised commercial and advertising information about activities, products, services, offers, special promotions, as well as documentation of various kinds, by post, telephone or electronic means (e-mail, SMS, messaging and other means of electronic communication).
- The information to be sent may relate to WELCS and/or other entities. WELCS informs that, in order to optimise and introduce improvements in the information sent, as well as to offer appropriate personalised information in accordance with the characteristics and/or needs of each user, it may carry out analyses and automatic profile evaluations and apply segmentation techniques, exclusively with internal data held by WELCS, prior to sending advertising and commercial communications. All of this, exclusively if the user has given their express consent.
- The user may object at any time to the processing of his/her data for advertising or promotional purposes by WELCS using the channels provided for this purpose, as detailed further on in this document.
- "Work with us" (processing of candidate data): The personal data of users who contact WELCS through this section enabled on our Website may be processed by WELCS for the purpose of receiving CVs from potential candidates and, where appropriate, deciding on their acceptance as candidates and enabling their participation in our selection processes. In those cases in which the user contacts WELCS through the aforementioned section, we will send them detailed information on the processing of data for the purposes described and, likewise, we inform them that their candidature could be considered in relation to WELCS or other entities that form part of its business group. In the event that this involves the communication of data to entities other than WELCS, we will inform you accordingly and request your consent to carry out such data processing.
4. WHAT DATA IS PROCESSED BY WELCS AND FROM WHICH SOURCES IT ORIGINATES
The data that WELCS processes as a result of the interactions carried out by the user through our website come from the following sources:
- Data provided by the user by filling in the spaces for managing communication with users made available by WELCS or by any other means by which the user communicates with WELCS.
- Data generated as a consequence of the development, processing and maintenance of the relationship established between the user and WELCS.
WELCS may process personal data of the following types, depending on the relationship established with the user:
- Identification and contact details (e.g. name and surname, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, etc.).
- Academic or professional data and/or employment details (e.g. data contained in the curriculum vitae).
- Other types of data. Exclusively in the event that the user provides other types of data in the interactions with WELCS, such data will be processed by WELCS only in the event that their processing is necessary for the purpose pursued. Otherwise, the data will be destroyed without having been previously stored or processed by WELCS.
5. WHAT IS THE LEGAL LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
- WELCS processes the personal data provided by users of the Website in accordance with the following legitimate bases, depending on the type of data provided by the user, as well as the interactions that the user enters into with WELCS:
- The processing of your data for the purpose of "Contact and management and processing of queries and requests from users of the Website" is based on the management and processing of the legal relationship established between the user and WELCS, that is, on the management of your own request, on the maintenance of contact between the parties and, where appropriate, on the provision of the service that the user has requested, as well as, if necessary, on the consent that will be requested from the user.
- The processing of your data for the purpose of "commercial, promotional or advertising communications" is based on the consent that, in each case, is requested from the user.
- The processing of your data for the purpose of "Work with us" is based on the application at the request of the employee of pre-contractual measures or the intention to conclude a contract and the consent which, if applicable, is requested from the user.
WELCS informs that it will only process personal data for the purposes of processing based on the user's consent in those cases in which the user has consented to each of the processing operations, through the means of obtaining consent made available by WELCS.
6. TO WHOM YOUR DATA IS COMMUNICATED
Your data may be disclosed to other companies within the WELS group of companies that perform, among other things, management, control, human resources management, compliance monitoring or auditing functions for WELCS. The purpose of this communication of data is to enable the management and performance of the appropriate procedures established by law, as other companies of the WELS group of companies may be the commercial entities that have to deal with the enquiry or to carry out the employment contract. The legitimate basis for this communication of data is the need for it to formalise a contract.
Your data will not be disclosed to other third parties, unless expressly required by law or with the consent of the data subject.
7. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
WELCS will keep your personal data for the time necessary to provide the requested service and/or to achieve the intended purpose of the processing.
Subsequently, provided that the user has not exercised their right to erasure, their data will be kept for the legal periods applicable in each case, taking into account the type of data, as well as the purpose of the processing.
In any case, the user may request detailed information on the data retention periods applied in WELCS by contacting us: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. WHAT PERSONAL DATA YOU MUST PROVIDE US WITH
WELCS informs users that, when personal data is collected through a form made available through the Website, it will be necessary for the user to provide at least the data that is indicated as obligatory in the form in question. In the event of failure to provide at least such data, considered necessary, WELCS will not be able to manage the service or the query formulated by the user.
9. WHAT YOU MUST GUARANTEE US WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The user guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, and shall be liable for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
WELCS informs you that, in order to provide your personal data, in any way, through our Website, you must be over 18 years of age. The user who provides data to WELCS through this Website declares and guarantees that he/she is over 18 years of age, taking full responsibility for such declaration.
10. WHAT MEASURES WE TAKE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In response to WELCS's concern to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data, the required security levels have been adopted for the protection of personal data and the technical means within its reach have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided through the Website. In any case, you should bear in mind that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
11. WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
WELCS informs you that you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you.
Likewise, WELCS informs you that you have the following rights over your personal data:
Access to your data: You have the right to access your data to find out what personal data we are processing concerning you.
Request rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any personal data that you consider inaccurate and which concern you, and which are processed by WELCS, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Request the restriction of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data for which you have requested limitation of processing for the exercise or defence of claims.
To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have it transferred by WELCS to another data controller.
Object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we will stop processing it unless we have to continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of any claims.
We also remind you that you have the right to withdraw any consent you may have given for the processing of your data, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise your rights over your personal data by writing to WELCS, identified with the reference "Data Protection" and accompanied by your identity document, which may be sent to one of the following addresses: calle Poblat Tipic, Edificio Nereida, local "C", 17487, Empuriabrava or email@example.com.